New Venture Strategy
Why might I need this?
- You’re an entrepreneur! planning entering or exiting a product build
- You’re an enterprise spinning out new ventures
- You want external help to pressure test your hypotheses and assumptions
What do I get?
- Strategic Execution Plan
- Deck / Narrative that resonates with customers, investors, stakeholders, teams
- Product Roadmap / Specification
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Commercialization Strategy
How it works
Within 3 years 92% of new ventures fail – due to holes in the business model, team, or product/market fit. It’s extremely difficult to get it right the first time without overbuilding products or fumbling your commercial strategy.
Our New Venture Strategy workshops are made to overcome these challenges. As a “Decelerator” we help you slow down to align a holistic strategy for your new ventures – across key areas such as product, go-to-market, commercialization, capital formation and resourcing.
Archbolt’s VCs-in-residence work closely to prepare your tech-enabled venture to launch most effectively. It’s like having a VC on your side assess key risk areas and how to mitigate against.
Over a 1 Week Sprint, here’s what we’ll do:
- Commercial goal setting and milestone planning
- Core foundation – deconstruct & reconstruct your business’s pillars
- Go-to-market and Commercialization Strategies
- Product Roadmap / Specification [if applicable]
- Validation, Capital Formation and Resourcing strategies [if applicable]
- Archbolt strategists have helped over 100 companies across stages achieve their vision more effectively
- We’ve guided over a dozen companies through Series B+, through acquisition and exit.
I wish I did this earlier... it would’ve saved me $800K.David Kleinhandler, CEO at Vest
I walked out with a clear business plan, solid revenue model, and all the input for a successful pitch deck.Greg Jaczko, CEO at Maxean
Archbolt’s guidance completely shifted our thinking. The strategy exceeded any expectation and the results speak for themselves.Eric Stepansky, Ops, SirenMD